The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Radio Broadcast Return September 2023

pimp.gif

As we prepare for the September Episode let us what you would like to see in the show segments.

1. Are there any subjects you want us to cover, i.e. Forum Threads, etc, General Subjects you would like to see
2, Our "Mail Call" Segment where you can post questions here to be answered on air
3. Interviews with Forum members (let us know if you would be interested

Thanks

Q&A with TSC vendors first and foremost.

Talks with owners about what is up an upcoming with the forum.

Member interviews for sure.

Some info on the drinks being enjoyed during the show. And I mean more than just mentioning what the name is. Teach us a bit about the good stuff.

I'd love to hear (and maybe even be one) any member interviews.

What is this witchcraft!

Would love to hear interviews from our vendors. But would also like to hear interviews from others around the Shaving Community even if they are not vendors. Also maybe show case a product or something.

Can't wait for this to be a thing again. Also, consider uploading to podcast services other than just YouTube....Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher. Etc. Might also bring more exposure to this community.

Back