The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Game Night

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
Game Night Rocks! For those who don't know, we do 2 TSC zoom calls per week. One Wednesdays, we have game night. The night starts with just chit chat and catching up, then we usually start playing App games on our phones with each other, while on Zoom. It's a blast. It's like a night hanging out at the Bar with friends. In fact, drinks are usually had by a few, which sometimes is entertainment in itself.

Recently, we started playing D&D, after about on hour of the App games. Most of us have never played before, so it's been a learning experience, but our Dungeon Master @dkeester has been very patient teaching us, and it's turned out to be a lot more fun than I expected.

And for those of you out there, who aren't into games, but still want to catch up and just chat, we have a Sunday night Zoom call, which is much more laid back, and is just talk. We talk about anything. Sometimes it's shaving, but usually it's just about what's going on with us in our busy lives. It's a great way to get things out, since in these COVID times, we don't get to get out and talk with our friends the way we might want to.

Either way, if you haven't checked out one of these Zoom calls yet, I really encourage you to check them out. Everyone is welcome, and active participation is not required. You can just listen to the conversation as well.

Would that be in the spirit of the Bingo game 😇
Plus, you’re far too clever for that apparently

For a list of Apps we have played, I'll refer you to this post...

The first App listed is the one we play most of the time.

These calls are the highlight of my week!

We play
Among Us
Psych
Cards against Humanity
Trivia on Kahoot

This has been a silver lining to the covid madness

I need to figure out how to allow spectators in Roll20. I am not sure how to make everything visible for non-players.

These calls are the highlight of my week!

We play
Among Us
Psych
Cards against Humanity
Trivia on Kahoot

This has been a silver lining to the covid madness
I agree, these Zoom calls have been a great.

I need to figure out how to allow spectators in Roll20. I am not sure how to make everything visible for non-players.
@dkeester It worked for me the very first week, I was able to see what was going on. I could see the map, players, goblins, etc.

However this week I was only able to see the map and an occasional circle when one of you clicked on the map, I was not able to see the players or foes.

Back