The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Game Night 11/4

n for the win!

1. Uacowboy
2. Death with a Pirate Hat ( or how to get blown out an airlock in 3 easy steps )

In for the win!

1. Uacowboy
2. Death with a Pirate Hat ( or how to get blown out an airlock in 3 easy steps )
3. Luecke

In for the win!

1. Uacowboy
3. Luecke
4. Majorrich (In the way with a banana hat)

1. Uacowboy
3. Luecke
5. Spider

1. Uacowboy
3. Luecke
5. Spider
6. DeepSea

In for the win!.
1. Uacowboy
3. Luecke
5. Spider
6. DeepSea.
7. Fenster

Oooo so what’s game night. I really been away for too long.
Tom:
We have two zoom call sessions each week, Wednesday is the "Family Game night" we chat and play games like psyche, Among us, Evil apples LOL, Drink and be merry. The Sunday "Old Guys call" is just like going to the clubhouse for conversation both are a blast

In for the win!.
1. Uacowboy
3. Luecke
5. Spider
6. DeepSea.
7. Fenster
8. woodpusher

I wasn't sure how late I would be up last night, but I should be fine to stay awake and
569.gif

Back