The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC Calander?

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Not sure if this is something that would be used or not, Not sure how it would be presented. Maybe just a running thread with dates in a sticky...or something like it. But I am wondering if the Cadre should have a TSC Calendar listing important dates, special events, accomplishments, milestones, etc!

What say ye of wise members of the Cadre?

Not sure if this is something that would be used or not, Not sure how it would be presented. Maybe just a running thread with dates in a sticky...or something like it. But I am wondering if the Cadre should have a TSC Calendar listing important dates, special events, accomplishments, milestones, etc!

What say ye of wise members of the Cadre?
giphy.gif

Several years ago, I made a calendar for the other site using 12 particularly nice pictures gleaned from the site. In small quantities on the photo site I used it was quite impossible to make them affordable for everyone. With the bounty of photographic talent we have here and Zazzle to produce it might be more possible

Several years ago, I made a calendar for the other site using 12 particularly nice pictures gleaned from the site. In small quantities on the photo site I used it was quite impossible to make them affordable for everyone. With the bounty of photographic talent we have here and Zazzle to produce it might be more possible
I've mentioned maybe one like my bike one in the past. I think they're referring to more of a virtual one on the site though Rich. They could update when needed etc.

I've mentioned maybe one like my bike one in the past. I think they're referring to more of a virtual one on the site though Rich. They could update when needed etc.

Yeah...I was thinking more of a virtual one here on TSC. BUT... this might be an interesting idea for 2021 and maybe a fund raiser for TSC.

Back