The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

TSC 300 member OWNER celebration (CBLindsay eats Paqui chips)

CBLindsay

I Blame Dave
Owner
Legacy
Well, even though it really wasn’t something I WANTED to do, I have fulfilled my promise to eat a who.e bag of Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chips on video to celebrate/commemorate The Shaving Cadre reaching the 300th member mark. The video posted below is of the EATING of the chips ...as I prepare to post this video some 6-8 hours later I am suffering GREAT gastric pain. My colon, semi-colon, comma and even my question mark are making me exclamation mark. Let’s just say in addition to some excruciating cramps I’m feeling the burn...come on ice cream!

Well, even though it really wasn’t something I WANTED to do, I have fulfilled my promise to eat a who.e bag of Paqui Haunted Ghost Pepper chips on video to celebrate/commemorate The Shaving Cadre reaching the 300th member mark. The video posted below is of the EATING of the chips ...as I prepare to post this video some 6-8 hours later I am suffering GREAT gastric pain. My colon, semi-colon, comma and even my question mark are making me exclamation mark. Let’s just say in addition to some excruciating cramps I’m feeling the burn...come on ice cream!

Great job. The heat isn't bad but I didn't like the taste.
All I could think of when it as all done was It is like watching someone going through all 7 stages of grief all at once.

Great job Chris! I agree with John, those don't taste that great but you handled the heat!

I could only find the great huge bag. I ain’t eating the whole thing! Great job surviving the ordeal of the snack sized bag! 👏👏🔥🔥🤘✊🥳👍. Imagine trying to do that tooling along on the freeway!

Maybe they'll ward off COVID 19.... note to self have these on hand👍😉

Back