The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Tour Chad's Shave Den

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Well I was asked to go on a tour of my shave den. So I threw this together rather quickly yesterday when I got home from work.

Please ignore some of the clutter as I take you into my room.

https://youtu.be/2wgQmYoI35Y

Here are some additional photos of the den I accidentally forgot to show on camera

This is the one drawer that I am allowed to have. It primarily houses bath soaps, towels, two of my boxed razors, and my blades

And this is my wife's den... she is clearly out of control WAY TOO MANY SOAPS!

Great video Chad. I'd love to see videos like this from all the members. I will for sure be doing one as soon as I get my den organized. Yeah, some of it is still packed in boxes.

Lots of good plugs in there. I especially loved the one for Honeybee soaps. Sue Bee's soaps are one of my favorites. Like you said, cheap, and they work great.

Great den tour, Chad, I really enjoyed the walk through and intro to all the different places that you keep your soaps.

I just can't figure out how you can deal with your wife having so much stuff!!!
1f602.png

You said they are re-releasing the panty dropper!?!? That was my favorite soap from Mickey Lee. I was so disappointed when they stopped making it. I think I still have a little left.

Nice tour and thanks for posting it!

You said they are re-releasing the panty dropper!?!? That was my favorite soap from Mickey Lee. I was so disappointed when they stopped making it. I think I still have a little left.

Nice tour and thanks for posting it!

Yes supposed to be sometime this year.

Enjoying the video for sure and all I can say is you Sir are a freak of nature and your wife is a saint
1f602.png
Thanks for sharing as my wife will now feel I'm more normal, alright back to finish the video......

MY WIFE WOULD KILL ME!!! It's bad enough that I am taking up half of the guest bath linen closet. But Holy Guacamole!

Glad you got your wring back. True story here...as you know I have been losing a good bit of weight. Who knew that your fingers decrease in size as well as your waist. I was wearing a size 15 ring for my wedding band. However, the wedding band was a little loose, but not flinging off. Anyway, the wife and I had a Crawfish Boil around Easter. When you are peeling and shucking and sucking, your hands get a little wet and slimy. Anyway, at some point I had noticed that my ring was no longer on my finger. I was freaking out! First of all it's my wedding ring. Secondly, it wasn't cheap (made of palladium...yeah, I know...it's weird, but that's what I wanted). I FREAKED OUT! I went looking for it everywhere! I finally found it 30 minutes later at the bottom of a trash bag full of crawfish carcasses, paper towels, and beer cans! But I found it. The next day, the wife bought three stainless steel rings in various sizes from Amazon for $11 each. When I stop losing weight and when my body shape stops changing, then I will get the wedding ring sized. Until then...it sits in a drawer and I wear a stainless steel ring!

MY WIFE WOULD KILL ME!!! It's bad enough that I am taking up half of the guest bath linen closet. But Holy Guacamole!

Glad you got your wring back. True story here...as you know I have been losing a good bit of weight. Who knew that your fingers decrease in size as well as your waist. I was wearing a size 15 ring for my wedding band. However, the wedding band was a little loose, but not flinging off. Anyway, the wife and I had a Crawfish Boil around Easter. When you are peeling and shucking and sucking, your hands get a little wet and slimy. Anyway, at some point I had noticed that my ring was no longer on my finger. I was freaking out! First of all it's my wedding ring. Secondly, it wasn't cheap (made of palladium...yeah, I know...it's weird, but that's what I wanted). I FREAKED OUT! I went looking for it everywhere! I finally found it 30 minutes later at the bottom of a trash bag full of crawfish carcasses, paper towels, and beer cans! But I found it. The next day, the wife bought three stainless steel rings in various sizes from Amazon for $11 each. When I stop losing weight and when my body shape stops changing, then I will get the wedding ring sized. Until then...it sits in a drawer and I wear a stainless steel ring!

Yea I feel ya on the ring. I am very happy I found mine. If you get your wife into wetshaving also you will be granted a little more space lol.

Back