The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Too long for YouTube?

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
So I had my video uploading at home and it never showed on my channel. My wife looked at the computer and said YouTube was saying the video was removed because it was too long. I don't know exactly how long it was, somewhere in the 20-22min range. Anyone know why there would be a limit?

Well, a quick google search gave me the answer. You have to verify your account to upload longer than 15min. Done and done. I'll try to upload when I get home.

I wasn't aware of that...there's a section under your channel's control panel where you can see what YouTube will allow for your channel.

In order to post videos on YouTube that are longer than 15 min you have to verify your account. You do that in the creator studio, click on channel on the left hand side, then click on status and features. Then follow the steps to enable 'longer videos' It only takes a few minutes to do.

Back