The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Timeless bowl - New Color

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Just saw it on Maggard's, Timeless now has a grey shaving bowl. So, if the royal blue isn't quite your speed, you now have one other option.
07c14126e54bcd8f9ccd9825b7072f29.jpg

FWIW, they do a great job of building lather. Large rounded ridges, good size, etc. Yes, they do look like a toy though.

My only issue with them is they really need a handle, like my Turkish bowl. I've been tempted to grab a Pereira "Unbreakable" bowl. Unfortunately, those are three times the price. That's a lot to pay for a handle.

FWIW, they do a great job of building lather. Large rounded ridges, good size, etc. Yes, they do look like a toy though.

My only issue with them is they really need a handle, like my Turkish bowl. I've been tempted to grab a Pereira "Unbreakable" bowl. Unfortunately, those are three times the price. That's a lot to pay for a handle.
Too big to palm easily then?

Too big to palm easily then?
It's a little less than ideal, but not horrible. I like the comfortable hold of a handle though.

I've been thinking on this and I might consider screwing a drawer / cabinet pull into it at some point.

Personally I love my timeless bowl. Two complaints.

1. I wish it was red
2. Wish it wasn't as tall of a bowl. Cut the top third off it would be perfect

It's a little less than ideal, but not horrible. I like the comfortable hold of a handle though.

I've been thinking on this and I might consider screwing a drawer / cabinet pull into it at some point.
you could always try a thermoplastic like Instamorph. just mold it like putty while its warm and then once its cool it's a hard plastic.

you could always try a thermoplastic like Instamorph. just mold it like putty while its warm and then once its cool it's a hard plastic.
Wow, that sounds awesome. Another great idea.

Of course, I'm always thinking of something to do. I rarely do anything, but the ideas swirl (as I continue to hone my procrastination skills).

FWIW, I just saw at Maggard's that Timeless now has a black bowl, too.

Not yet on the timeless site. Perhaps an exclusive considering Maggard's shows 1,100 in stock. Lol.

Back