The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Through Sunday: Save 25% on Almost Our Entire Shaving Catalog

Antonio P

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
1651780642431.png

This May 4th Offer is What You've Been Waiting For!
Save 'One-Fourth' on Orders $75 or More. Ends Sunday!

We're making room for some items headed our way from Italy and arriving soon - the new Morado shaving collection and a full line of deodorant lotions in the shaving collection fragrances you love
- and we thought we'd jump on the 'May the Fourth Be With You' bandwagon today!

That's right. For four days only, we're giving you 1/4th off on virtually everything in our shaving catalog - including all in-stock High Mountain Badger lathering brushes -
when you spend $75 or more and enter code FOURTH at checkout.

So 'check out' the full details below.

1651780715301.png
We're sorry but this offer doesn't apply to our Galileo razors.

View attachment 85747

Excellent brushes.

Happy shaves,

Jim
Hi Eli, I am glad you enjoyed them. Saponificio Varesino brushes are all handmade in Italy by artisan craftsmen with a minimalist design to better enhance the look of the brush.. They use a two-bands High Mountain White Badger knot, from Manchuria. The handle is the result of work from three different Italian artisans. The crown ring is realized through pure pewter fusion and can be selected in the typical pewter color or a golden pewter tone. All SV-1945 brushes are constructed one by one so some variation can be expected in the pattern of the brush handle and the coloration of the badger hair. The crowns are made to order from a casting of pewter and the complexity of the shape may cause small variations. Together, these elements make every one of our brushes a unique artisan masterpiece created especially for you.

Happy shave to you too!!

1655145508387.png

Ciao Antonio, Do you have sales coming up? I bought the entire 70 th anniversary line, and it’s bliss..Next up is the desert vetiver and a SV brush..

Ciao Antonio, Do you have sales coming up? I bought the entire 70 th anniversary line, and it’s bliss..Next up is the desert vetiver and a SV brush..
Ciao John ! happy to hear from you !! we are currently working on the 2023 calendar but I don't know yet what line is planned. Stay tuned and I will also make sure that if something is coming up I will let you know. Thank you !!

Sorry, forgot, also keep in mind that now we offer ALL the brushes as special order instead of a small selection. In this way the brush will be made to order specifically for you. Ciao

Back