The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The wonderful excesses of acquisition disorders...and wet shaving

Great video Josh. You have definitely just sold me on Declaration Grooming. I am curious if you have tried any of their other scents and what your thoughts on them were?

If they every come out with it again, and you can get your hands on it, Champs de Lavande. It's a collaboration with Chatillon Lux, who make the EdT and Aftershave. Another good one that I very much enjoy from them is Shore and Chaipre. Chaipre is a cross between a Chai smell and a Chypre (think bright citrus up top, complemented ususally with a peach undertone, and carried by oakmoss and musk; similar to fougere's, but much brighter up top). Shore is an aquatic...

Hello my name is not Josh. I adore Unconditional Surrender. I've debated picking up a new set with the new base, but I have two sets of the old. 4th & Pine, which is now 88 Chestnut I think? is a bitter green citrus scent that just does it for me too.

Unconditional Surrender is the one I was really looking at. My wallet is not happy with you right now...

Back