The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Traveling Razor..

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
for those remember the "Other Place" We used to have a thread that showed our Razors Adventures in Traveling. I know most have not traveled, but may are starting again so, why not try it again. Basically your take a photo of your razor at various scenic, or rest stops during your trip. somewhat of a travel log for the razor. Feel free to post your journeys as well

This is Feathersan, and he will be traveling for the Holiday, as you can see he has his bagged packed and ready to go, stay tuned for more. LOL

FeatherSan on Travel st 11.21.21.jpg

for those remember the "Other Place" We used to have a thread that showed our Razors Adventures in Traveling. I know most have not traveled, but may are starting again so, why not try it again. Basically your take a photo of your razor at various scenic, or rest stops during your trip. somewhat of a travel log for the razor. Feel free to post your journeys as well

This is Feathersan, and he will be traveling for the Holiday, as you can see he has his bagged packed and ready to go, stay tuned for more. LOL

In my top 3 DE evermade, fantastic razor . Its mild , but works great with feather blades . Barber Dave , have you ever tried the tatara muramasa? I think its the best adjustable in the market. I’ve had mine about a week now , and I’m in love with it. Would love for you to do a review on your YouTube channel , since you are now restricted to DE shaving for the next few months . Hope you get better soon

C9877E4F-3B68-4CDE-9A7C-7CF34D9DFA96.jpeg714179E0-5222-4D22-8304-2E3C644C640B.jpeg
Feathersan met a rock cairn at Lake Powell, err i mean what is left of Lake Powell most of the dry areas in the photo used to be under water as of 10-yrs ago sad and scary at the same time

Back