The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Razor Company

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Since @gobucks5485 introduced me to the Razor Company some time ago I've been more and more impressed. You have to watch it, as some items are sizably more expensive and not a great deal even with the free shipping. Still, most things are well priced.

Most recently they started carrying Proraso Single blade creams in the 4oz (I believe) tubes. I have only seen the Barber 'bags', never the tubes, stateside. I'm very tempted to try these, but wondering how they compare to the original Proraso creams.

Nonetheless, anyone wanting to try them in the smaller size, they're now available.
28c0fc95c700bc656e19731c4966f361.jpg

Since @gobucks5485 introduced me to the Razor Company some time ago I've been more and more impressed. You have to watch it, as some items are sizably more expensive and not a great deal even with the free shipping. Still, most things are well priced.

Most recently they started carrying Proraso Single blade creams in the 4oz (I believe) tubes. I have only seen the Barber 'bags', never the tubes, stateside. I'm very tempted to try these, but wondering how they compare to the original Proraso creams.

Nonetheless, anyone wanting to try them in the smaller size, they're now available.

Thanks for the Heads Up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They added a post to the top of their site about today's restocking of SW Gravefruit. Noon today, as @Spider mentioned in the Maggards forum.

If you shop at the razor company, PLEASE check the price folks. Some items are inflated, and might not make the free shipping an actual deal. Usually, they're the same though. (y)

Yeah. I popped into the various sites at 15 after. Wow! That could be a record to out-do the most crazy black friday sales. Must be one heck of a good scent, lol.
It is. I have a set, and loved it so much I was hoping to stock up. I couldn't get right on due to work. Came in to Maggards a couple minutes late. Put everything in my cart, and when I went to check out half of what I wanted was already sold out. So I went to SW site directly, and their site had crashed. When it came back up it was all sold out.

I have the Barber Bags, and the cream is a bit slicker and more fragrant across the single blade line, I am glad to see the smaller tubes however

enn Тридцать два

Last edited:
The razor company has a LOT of products, good shipping deals, and good customer service. Chris and Frank should get some good publicity from being available there, imo.

New item = front page = "go check out the CBL and Ethos billboard". Awesome! 😉

Fwiw, The Razor Company is stocking Oz soaps and AS now. They seem to have some I think are sold out at Oz.

You'll get the shipping free, too, since all Oz products seem to be $10+.

Back