The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

THE LAST ZOOM CALL 6/2/2021

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
Fellow members of the cadre the time has come to end the weekly zoom calls. People are getting back to normal. And sadly this will go the wayside.

This was a blast and something I looked forward to every week but all good things must come to an end. So if you want to come please sign up we start at 6PM MT.

There is a small group of us that starting 6/15 will begin a weekly meet up that will be focused on finishing our D&D game, but if you want to drop in and say hi reach out to me and I will get you the invite.

Who is in?

We will be late again but we will be there.

1. Luecke3262
2. sunnysanity
3. uacowoby

I’ll have to pass on this one too because I’m going to be CAMPING. But I hope a bunch of y’all join this one and enjoy the time together

I didn't even see about this until just about 2 minutes ago !! Maybe there will be some random ones occasionally. If nothing else maybe around major holidays so we can all check in with each other. I have only been a part of a couple but they were a lot of fun..

That was fun! Thanks everyone for making these ZOOM calls such an important part of our lives over the past year.
I agree, they were a much needed escape from all the madness and certainly helped me keep my sanity. A big thank you to the Cadre, those who hosted the calls and all who attended. I really enjoyed getting to know everyone better.

Just as a reminder there will still be a small get together each week but the main focus is going to be D&D it will probably start on Zoom but transition a lot sooner. These will be on TUESDAYS. So if you ever want to drop by and you are not one of the D&D players please reach out and I will gladly share the zoom link with you. BUT we will not be doing weekly sign ups.

Back