The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Jester Squad

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Alright first off to those of you who all went in in it. You had me going in the morning. But I knew something was up after everyone started posting their SOTD. Kudos kudos! That was hilarious. And the videos where the icing on the cake when back at the hotel.

You are now referred to as the jester squad. I have a feeling NurseDave is the ring leader... Although it could have been KJ.

But after all that if Gillette doesn't come knocking on the door I don't think they ever will.

You are now referred to as the jester squad. I have a feeling NurseDave is the ring leader... Although it could have been KJ.
Well, COULD have been either of us. But it wasn't. ?

Don don't tell me it was Don! That's it I'm calling his wife and telling her he uses the good towels!

I like how I wasn’t even suspected...just a wannabe shave-gang member trying to be initiated, you know?

I'm just waiting for the BST blowup since Chad has "come out of the closet".
1f602.png

I like how I wasn’t even suspected...just a wannabe shave-gang member trying to be initiated, you know?
He didn’t even try to say I led it either Chris.
Take heart guys. I'm pretty certain if it was left for him to keep guessing, I would have been his last guess ! That being said, Chad, it was just a thought I had and everyone loves ya man and jumped at the chance. Once it started it was a snowball running downhill. If it wasn't so last minute we probably would have been able to get a lot more involved........................

Ah so it was Dave! Although the one KY. That really made my day yesterday. Especially those of you that took it to *YouTube*

Back