The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The Dave's struggling

I completely disagree with the last point. Horses were an integral part of the 1917 revolution. Prove me wrong.

I completely disagree with the last point. Horses were an integral part of the 1917 revolution. Prove me wrong.
You're right someone actually wrote their thesis on it -

THEY KILL HORSES, DON'T THEY? PEASANT RESISTANCE AND THE DECLINE OF THE HORSE POPULATION IN SOVIET RUSSIA
Alanna Demers

Russia held the largest population of horses in the world at the beginning of the 1900s.
This large horse population would soon be decimated by World War I, the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917, the Russian Civil War, collectivization, and World War II. This thesis will examine the changing relationship between the Russian people and the Russian horse from the end of the nineteenth century through the Soviet period, closely examining the 1930s collectivization period in which Russian peasants slaughtered their horses in resistance to the state-funded collectivization drive. As a result, horses became active participants in the resistance against collectivization.

I see Chad’s been dipping into a psychosis inducing trifecta of White Claw, Busch Apple beer and Peach Whiskey. It is known in recent scientific studies as the “Karen Variant”. Please keep him in your prayers, as obviously he is speaking jibberish…. Sad 😞 😢

You're right someone actually wrote their thesis on it -

THEY KILL HORSES, DON'T THEY? PEASANT RESISTANCE AND THE DECLINE OF THE HORSE POPULATION IN SOVIET RUSSIA
Alanna Demers
I don't know what is scarier Cole...that someone wrote their thesis on the topic, or that you knew where to find it! 🤪

I do not think that Crocodiles are at all likely to eat a suger cube that is offered to it. Only if you are offering it with your hand, in which case the eating of the sugar cube is incidental as they were only after your hand.

I do not think that Crocodiles are at all likely to eat a suger cube that is offered to it. Only if you are offering it with your hand, in which case the eating of the sugar cube is incidental as they were only after your hand.
I’ll give you $5 to do it and have Amber put the video on YouTube.

Back