The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

The bar is back let's go ZOOMIN!

Cvargo

“They call me Chingo”
Owner
Legacy
So I know we went to twice monthly Zoom calls due to cornona virus cases shrinking and more states opening up. Funny what a few weeks does. But anyways here we are so come to the bar kick back and enjoy a Zoom Call.

It will be this Wednesday 7/15/2020 at 6:00PM MDT. @BarberDave that's 5pm your time.

So come grab a beverage and let's unwind. Bring your wife too if you want. Expect a low key evening.

We will probably play the Psych game again, and I expect a discussion around possibly bringing more Zoom calls back which we will do what the majority wants.

Sign up you know the drill and I'll send the link out Wednesday morning sometime.

So I know we went to twice monthly Zoom calls due to cornona virus cases shrinking and more states opening up. Funny what a few weeks does. But anyways here we are so come to the bar kick back and enjoy a Zoom Call.

It will be this Wednesday 7/15/2020 at 6:00PM MDT. @BarberDave that's 5pm your time.

So come grab a beverage and let's unwind. Bring your wife too if you want. Expect a low key evening.

We will probably play the Psych game again, and I expect a discussion around possibly bringing more Zoom calls back which we will do what the majority wants.

Sign up you know the drill and I'll send the link out Wednesday morning sometime.

1. dangerousdon

Cleaning up after Don......

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. dangerousdon
4. DKeester
5. BarberDave

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. dangerousdon
4. DKeester
5. BarberDave
6. uacowboy

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. dangerousdon
4. DKeester
5. BarberDave
6. uacowboy
7. Dagwoodz (will try to make it, but can't promise)

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. dangerousdon
4. DKeester
5. BarberDave
6. uacowboy
8. Majorrich (setting a reminder)

Maybe we can all chip in and have a pizza delivered to Rich with "Cadre Call" spelled out in pepperoni

Hey, even though you name isn't on the list, you can be my +1
Mwah GIFs | Tenor

1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. dangerousdon
4. DKeester
5. BarberDave
6. uacowboy
8. Majorrich (setting a reminder)
9. Fenster (at work, will try to pop in)

Oh glad you'll be joining... my knife has NOT arrived yet and might be lost in the mail.

Severe weather, natural disasters, and other conditions beyond our control can occasionally disrupt service and shipping.

Back