The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Thanks for letting me join

Welcome to The Cadre! Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're much more than just a wet shaving forum. I'm here for the camaraderie more than anything else. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly forums. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Also note that we have a VLOG section for posting your videos, but we do have requirements for posting, so be sure to read those before you do.

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Last edited:
Prepare to be inspired by the fun and eclectic lot here. Welcome and good shaves.

Welcome to the forum, loads of info and tons of guys with a lot of experience.

Get active with us, we enjoy chatting about everything!!

Howdy, and welcome! Always fun to have more folks involved in the video section.

Welcome to the group. You won’t find a nicer more supportive group. What’s your favorite shave setup

HI there,
My name is Heiko. I am relatively new to the world of shaving with safety razors.
I got sucked into the rabbit hole and now I am surrounding myself with shaving gear and razors.

Thank,
Heiko
Welcome Heiko.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Back