The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Teaser....

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm working on the February One Blade Challenge. I was planning on posting it today, but I'd like to get the prizes for the PIFs (yes, more than one) in order before I post.

Just wanted to let those who were thinking about it know that yes, it is coming up, so start thinking about what blade you might want to use.

This is going to be fun!

How does this work? I'm a newbie so I need some coaching here gents.. Based on Dave's post I'm thinking that for the month of February we have to use only one blade of our choice. Is that it or is there more to the story?

How does this work? I'm a newbie so I need some coaching here gents.. Based on Dave's post I'm thinking that for the month of February we have to use only one blade of our choice. Is that it or is there more to the story?
That's pretty much it but KJ will spell out the details when he starts the thread 👍

So many questions for a simple teaser...... your answers are coming soon!

Work calls. May not get this out until tomorrow....

Snuck it in......

Later Folks!

Back