The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Talbot release this Friday

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Bingo Wizard
Concierge
***A few updates***

Hi Everyone! I have some good news and not so good news to report.

Let’s start with the not so good news. All of the Double Trouble aftershave was destroyed in transit to West Coast Shaving. In an effort to move forward and not delay the soap release, they have decided to wait until the next release for a matching aftershave.

Now for the good news. The Double Trouble soap DID arrive and will be released this Friday, 11/16 at 9am Eastern time. This ensures that orders placed will be shipped same day, and maybe get to you a little sooner. Also, the limit of one soap per customer applies. You will not be able to check out with more than one soap in your cart. Thanks in advance for allowing as many people to take part in the soap as possible.

I'm cutting back soap purchases for brushes though..............what to do, what to do....... Thanks for the update Dave

Got some things coming and 1 more order to Chiseled Face but then done for awhile , Honestly, I'm gonna try real hard
I hear you're out of space and need to send out one soap for every one you get in. How do I get on that pass around list?

I hear you're out of space and need to send out one soap for every one you get in. How do I get on that pass around list?
Haven't seen yours after labeling and organizing but wager to say you've got more then me. I'm just catching up to y'all. I did clear a slot for incoming though as can be seen in the pic

I think you're on to something though Dave. If we start passing soap around and it's always floating through the mail system it won't take up space in our dens........

Well so much for that. I set a reminder of the release and started looking for it on the website right at 6. It didn’t show under new releases or a search until 6:07 when it was already sold out.

Well so much for that. I set a reminder of the release and started looking for it on the website right at 6. It didn’t show under new releases or a search until 6:07 when it was already sold out.

Geez what did they do? Take pre orders or something? WCS is supposed to have Ballenclaugh Honey and Tobacco soon whatever that means. And I will be trying to get a tub hope that doesn't happen to me!

Back