The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

SV brush repair

Man that bites. I have used mine a lot and really like it. Hopefully someone can point you in the right direction.

View attachment 39279

So the crown came off my TSC SV brush tonight. Maybe 10-15 uses with it. Not complaining. Just inquiring on what bonding agent I should buy to repair it. Thanks guys in advance.
I will Inquire with @Marco SV as to what bonding agent, but a light coating of Marine Epoxy should be the trick, but again I will inquire and get back, give me about 24 hours due to time change in Italy

Thanks

View attachment 39279

So the crown came off my TSC SV brush tonight. Maybe 10-15 uses with it. Not complaining. Just inquiring on what bonding agent I should buy to repair it. Thanks guys in advance.
Hi,
sorry for the delay, I had to verify with the artisan which glue he uses. The actual glue is: UHU | Product page
BTW, it's a strong bi-component epoxy glue, you can find a similar one pretty everywhere I guess.

Anyway, you can arrange the shipment back here with Dave, we'll take care of the repair.

Thank you!

Back