The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

"Superbowl Sunday?"... 2.13.2022 Who cares Let's Drink Scotch Smoke Cigars and Zoom, Zoom Call

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Bonus Zoom for those that are not watching the Superbowl. If we have enough interest it is a go.

You know the drill

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________'
Host: BarberDave
Date 2.13.2022
Time 3pm Pacific / 4pm Mountain / 5pm Central / 6pm Eastern

Would much rather be on a zoom. But I’ll be providing snack foods to teen girls.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________'
Date 2.13.2022

1. Luecke3262

________________________________________________________________________________________________________'
Date 2.13.2022

1. Luecke3262
2. Bill M

I’ll be at the Club on base for the game. They are having a Hot wing eating contest, so I can’t miss that.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a shot in the dark I didn’t think we’d have it but what if I get five will do it

Date 2.13.2022

1. Luecke3262
2. Bill M
3. Scuttlesoap

I was going to take Aidan to Urban Air at the time - because I thought we’d have the run of the place - I’ll take him this morning and join the call if we have it! Just need one more at this point!

Don’t count on me but least add me to the message if it happens. Turns out we’re going to have a group of 6 teens. I’ll likely be escaping them at some point instead of catering to them now.

Have the grandbaby for his first overnight since I moved. Not sure what time we will be back after taking him home.

Back