The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Super Bowl Predictions

Who will win this year’s Super Bowl?

• Bengals

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Rams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They should just give it to the Steelers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I’m only here for the food

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Real football has two goals and a round ball

• I’m only watching the half time show

• I can’t watch, I’m attending a Virtual Star Trek Convention

• My wife is making me rent The Notebook for date night instead

• Total voters
I think this is the one time I wish I could go in person, just to check out the new stadium.

I'll be camping out in the boondocks so I won't be watching. The last time I really cared about who won was when the Bears played (refrigerator Perry?). Although, since I have a significant amount of money in the stock markets I SHOULD care about which team wins. Supposedly if the RAMS win we will have/continue to have a Bull Market...if the Bengals win we will enter into a Bear Market this year. (look up the super bowl indicator). GO RAMS! Then again, the last time the RAMS won was in 2000 and we all know the market didn't do terribly well that year ...Go BENGALS!

Wait...didn't the BENGALS play (and loose) against the 49ers back in '82 and '89? Have they ever won a Super Bowl? The RAMS have played several games but never won as the LOS ANGELES RAMS. ...but this time they are playing in THEIR home stadium and that seemed to help the Buccaneers win. So I guess we should expect the RAMS to win.

I'll be camping out in the boondocks so I won't be watching. The last time I really cared about who won was when the Bears played (refrigerator Perry?). Although, since I have a significant amount of money in the stock markets I SHOULD care about which team wins. Supposedly if the RAMS win we will have/continue to have a Bull Market...if the Bengals win we will enter into a Bear Market this year. (look up the super bowl indicator). GO RAMS! Then again, the last time the RAMS won was in 2000 and we all know the market didn't do terribly well that year ...Go BENGALS!

Wait...didn't the BENGALS play (and loose) against the 49ers back in '82 and '89? Have they ever won a Super Bowl? The RAMS have played several games but never won as the LOS ANGELES RAMS. ...but this time they are playing in THEIR home stadium and that seemed to help the Buccaneers win. So I guess we should expect the RAMS to win.
That's 2 straight Super Bowls in the home stadium of one of the teams. Before that you have to go back to when SF beat Miami(game at nearby Stanford Stadium).

My head is spinning lol

Back