The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sunday Zoomers! 4.10.2022

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Hey Zoomers! Since the 17th (our normal next scheduled call) is Easter Sunday. We will do our call this coming Sunday. Same time as alway
4pm AZ/Pacific
5pm Mtn
6pm Central
7pm Eastern

You know what to do
—————————————————————

I was hoping you’d do this!

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. @Majorrich

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. @Majorrich
4. Bill M

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. Bill M

This time I'll write myself a note so I won't forget.

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. Bill M
5. Heysi

Because I like teasing @heysi - I have modified to amuse myself and because he is a good dude

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. Bill M
5. Heysi (I’m available because my former girlfriend, a well known “entertainer“ (this is the Cadre’s official storyline - it is now Cadre Doctrine) stole my car again
6. Scuttlesoap

Last edited:
I really like that my Never-happened fantasy has been granted....thank you, sir.

But honestly.....That particular girl would still be my girlfriend...and that would still be my car.
I think we will need a ruling from @Spider on this - no one can have 100% their fantasy - so if Heysi gets the car - he can have this version of the girl. - dems da rules….

1649274552361.gif

Oh wait....if I have the car....I can always go back to the time we met and she'll always look like she does in the photo. I think I've discovered the advantage of the time machine.

So, I'll keep the car.

Oh wait....if I have the car....I can always go back to the time we met and she'll always look like she does in the photo. I think I've discovered the advantage of the time machine.

So, I'll keep the car.
You’ll be living your life in an endless loop

1649274917777.gif

You know what to do
—————————————————————
1. Spider
2. NurseDave
3. Majorrich
4. Bill M
5. Heysi (I’m available because my former girlfriend, a well known “entertainer“ (this is the Cadre’s official storyline - it is now Cadre Doctrine) stole my car again
6. Scuttlesoap
7. Fenster

Back