The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sunday “old guys” TSC Zoom call 9.6.2020

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Our pre Labor day Clubhouse get together Please take your Golf Shoes off before coming inside and have your latest “results” for discussion 😅

please copy and paste below this line
————————————————————
Sunday Zoomies-your host: BarberDave

Our pre Labor day Clubhouse get together Please take your Golf Shoes off before coming inside and have your latest “results” for discussion 😅

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich

Our pre Labor day Clubhouse get together Please take your Golf Shoes off before coming inside and have your latest “results” for discussion [emoji28]

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Our pre Labor day Clubhouse get together Please take your Golf Shoes off before coming inside and have your latest “results” for discussion
emoji28.png

Hey @woodpusher!

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden
4. Somnos

Our pre Labor day Clubhouse get together Please take your Golf Shoes off before coming inside and have your latest “results” for discussion
emoji28.png

Hey @woodpusher!

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden
4. Somnos
5.The Monkey

emoji28.png

Hey @woodpusher!

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden
4. Somnos
5.The Monkey
6. Majorrich (will be on the road, but hope to be home in time)

————————————————————

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden
4. Somnos
5.The Monkey
7. dangerousdon (I'm putting my name on the list, but the wife and I have our baby shower tomorrow afternoon...we will see)

————————————————————
.. dangerousdon (I'm putting my name on the list, but the wife and I have our baby shower tomorrow afternoon...we will see)
Neh, neh...your lovely wife is having a baby shower...you are an attendee...😜 so unless you have a case of beer on ice and 10 racks of ribs on the smoker for the husbands of those lovely ladies that will be celebrating the birth of new baby Don & Fam...you will getting treats and the like! Enjoy the afternoon Brother...have a good one!

1. NurseDave
2. MajorRich
3. Fhalden
4. Somnos
5.The Monkey
7. dangerousdon (I'm putting my name on the list, but the wife and I have our baby shower tomorrow afternoon...we will see)
8. Fenster (hoping to make it, it's my wife's wedding anniversary so???)

So when it yours?
The same of course, lol, but I always tease Mrs Fenster and say that she made all the wedding decisions and plans and that I was just merely a prop in her big show and that it could have been anyone standing there. There for it was her wedding and it is, in fact, her anniversary. :LOL:

Just a word of caution here, especially to any younger guys who may be reading this. Do not try this at home, it is not safe and can be extremely dangerous. I can almost guaranty your spouse will find no humor in it. It will only be funny to you.

Neh, neh...your lovely wife is having a baby shower...you are an attendee...😜 so unless you have a case of beer on ice and 10 racks of ribs on the smoker for the husbands of those lovely ladies that will be celebrating the birth of new baby Don & Fam...you will getting treats and the like! Enjoy the afternoon Brother...have a good one!
Well...beer yes...ribs? Unfortunately no. We will have a couple people actually in attendance...but it's mostly a virtual shower...or gathering...or whatever the proper name for it is. Men will be attending as well as women. So very non-traditional I know. But you have to adapt to the times.

Back