The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sumo Wrestling September 2022 Basho watch party Days 4-5

Luecke3262

“I am the Grail Razor Hunter”
Hobbyist
Hi friends,

I’m hosting a zoom sumo watch party this Thursday, the 15th at 8:30pm Eastern/ 7:30pm Central/ 5:30 Mtn/pacific. I’ll be airing the 4th & 5th day of the September Basho and going over sumo basics. This is an informational get together and a fun way to chat about a sport a bunch of us enjoy!

All are welcome, come and join us!

@Spider @dangerousdon @Scuttlesoap @Majorrich @BarberDave @NurseDave @HMan @CVargo @Fenster
Please sign up below:

I'll try to show up...but it might be a tad late. Between 7:30 and 8:00 (central) is when Danger Baby gets put down for bed. So I will try to jump on, but it might be late.

Please sign up below:
1. dangerousdon

Please sign up below:
1. dangerousdon
2. Scuttlesoap
3. NurseDave

Luckily my wife has a call for some school thing at that time too

Please sign up below:
1. dangerousdon
2. Scuttlesoap
3. NurseDave
4. Fenster

Hey @CVargo (aka- Wakatakachada) are you coming?

Also, @Luecke3262, do we need to get Japanese Whiskey for this event of can it be anything? 🤣 ;) 🥃
I recently read an article about the Japanese whisky market making an American pivot due to declining liquor sales in Japan... I've never tried one, so maybe we should make it happen one of these tournaments.

I recently read an article about the Japanese whisky market making an American pivot due to declining liquor sales in Japan... I've never tried one, so maybe we should make it happen one of these tournaments.
The Japanese are really into bourbon.

The japanese distilleries follow the scotch method and with what I have tasted so far, they all taste way too young, and like stale cereal.

The Japanese are really into bourbon.

The japanese distilleries follow the scotch method and with what I have tasted so far, they all taste way too young, and like stale cereal.

I have only tried one once and it was - meh.

I don't even want Chad and his burnt-out bourbon tastes to start commenting on the glorious world of Sake.

Maybe. I need to catch up. Haven't even started watching it yet.

Please sign up below:
1. dangerousdon
2. Scuttlesoap
3. NurseDave
4. Fenster
5. Majorrich
6. Spider

Back