The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sudsy Soapery Uplift - No Shave Review

Nice Don. Uping the game with the new software. Looking forward to what you do as you learn it.

Thanks Dave! It's a little frustrating right now because everything takes so long figuring out. I haven't quite figured out how I can do the things I want...but I'm getting there!

Fun stuff Don! Really enjoyed the watch this morning with my coffee. Is your new software useable on the phone? Or are you having to do computer? You might have answered that and I missed it. If so I apologize.

Fun stuff Don! Really enjoyed the watch this morning with my coffee. Is your new software useable on the phone? Or are you having to do computer? You might have answered that and I missed it. If so I apologize.

It's on the computer. I'm not sure if there is a phone or not. Founder Dave suggested this software and so I pulled the trigger.

Nice Don! I enjoyed watching & appreciated the honest review of SS. Regardless of your personal feelings of SS, you gave an unbiased review. Thank you sir.

Thanks David for watching! I probably should have left that out of there, because my Mama raised me to say nothing if there was nothing nice to say...but the moment got the better of me and I didn't feel like editing it out.

Good review Don! Don-erriffic commentary as usual!

My ears perked up at “penny sale”. What a deal that was!

Glad the soap base itself is a win, maybe not the scent profile I’d enjoy though.

Back