The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stunt Shaves: The Great Outdoors!

C’mon guys.... I made this one easy on purpose! Only two Shavers brave enough to shave in the great outdoors?

Here’s mine. Different from what I had planned, but the opportunity presented itself.

I just haven't had a chance to do a video yet. I will probably try to do this one tuesday(yes i know it will be july by then).
just prepare for lots of Dog and chicken commentary They all like to announce when i am in the back yard lol.

I just haven't had a chance to do a video yet. I will probably try to do this one tuesday(yes i know it will be july by then).
No worries. A new topic starts every month, but they don’t need to be completed that month. Videos can be done any time. You can go revisit previous challenges and add to them whenever.
3 at least between myself, @GearNoir @Majorrich so far.
Well Mr. Noir didn’t post his in the thread!

No worries. A new topic starts every month, but they don’t need to be completed that month. Videos can be done any time. You can go revisit previous challenges and add to them whenever.

Well Mr. Noir didn’t post his in the thread!
Yep, just noticed that. I saw it in his VLOG (y) His just a kid, give him a break :p

I'll revisit this thread in August. The wife and I are going to be in PA then and a goodly portion of it will be at a cabin in the mountains with no running water. Should be interesting.

Back