The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stuff I saw at my buddies antique store

I think that Old Spice mug is the first OS mug produced in milk glass. I have the same one.
That's cool. I might have to look at getting it since I only have one of the later mugs myself.. So just out of curiosity what would be a good price for the mug then?

That's cool. I might have to look at getting it since I only have one of the later mugs myself.. So just out of curiosity what would be a good price for the mug then?

I personally wouldn’t pay more than $20-30 for one like that. They’re pretty common and being glass, were easier to mass produce. The original ones made by Hull pottery are harder to find and more costly.

I personally wouldn’t pay more than $20-30 for one like that. They’re pretty common and being glass, were easier to mass produce. The original ones made by Hull pottery are harder to find and more costly.
Thanks for the info I appreciate it.

Back