The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Storybook Soapworks closing :(

NurseDave

“Stefan’s Glitterbomb King”
Legacy
First Responder
Concierge
Hey guys! I know it's been a while since you've heard anything about Storybook Soapworks. For those who don't know, I am an ICU nurse, and this summer has been really hard with the pandemic. I am also starting grad school in a week, so there has been a lot on my plate lately. Because of all this, things have ground to a halt for Storybook Soapworks, and I am not going to be in a position to get everything up and running again. Instead of trying to drag out the inevitable, Storybook will be closing its doors on September 25th. I am going to miss being a part of this community as a soapmaker, but I am so thankful for all of the support and encouragement you guys have shown me. I absolutely would not have been able to do this if it weren't for you all.

Last edited:
This is unfortunate. I've been waiting forever for Hallward's Dream to come back in stock. Everything on their website shows out of stock now.

This is unfortunate. I've been waiting forever for Hallward's Dream to come back in stock. Everything on their website shows out of stock now.
Do you not have one or just need a back-up?

Back