The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stirling Soap Co. Winter Sale

MarkB

“TSC’s Happy Hogan”
Veteran
In case anyone’s interested Stirling has their winter sale going on now. Lots of body butters and lotions but some shaving soap and aftershaves are on there as well.
Deton-8 soap and splash is a very good SpiceBomb clone. Worth picking up if you’re a fan of the cologne.

Last edited:
I have none but according to @dkeester that would break the "S" thing It's from a shave store and matches a soap and splash I have............
I don’t agree. It’s soap to wash with. Not a shaving item. But really, who’s the “S” police? It’s your thing, it’s up to you to decide what purchases will break your “S”.

I have none but according to @dkeester that would break the "S" thing It's from a shave store and matches a soap and splash I have............
Honestly it is up to you if bar soap and EdT from shaving manufacturers break the "S" thing or not. I was just giving my opinion. I would have a hard time buying the soap or EdT and not getting some of the other stuff that was available.

Honestly it is up to you if bar soap and EdT from shaving manufacturers break the "S" thing or not. I was just giving my opinion. I would have a hard time buying the soap or EdT and not getting some of the other stuff that was available.
That was me too. I quickly put the bath soap in the cart and checked out without looking at ANYTHING else. Only way I got away unscathed.......

Back