The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Stirling Bath Soap Subscription - What is this Wizardry!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Seriously...this is going to be really hard to resist!

Might have to look into this. Just ran out of the samples I got at the TSC Con.

Seriously...this is going to be really hard to resist!

The problem i have is that i recently, in the last month or so, thought i'd give some of their stuff a go - after all, 5 years of SR shaving and no Stirling - what are you playing at?. So i bought some Executive man shave soap and i liked it so much, that i bought the aftershave and EdT to make a matching set. That arrived and it's great. Nothing but great things to say about the products. It came with a soap sample the wife loved that, so i bought a full size bar of that and found out that was based on Sauvage, so bought that EdP.

'Let us mix it up' - it's an enabler's dream!

Lucky for me i shave my head, so i'm not in the market for all the other plethora of things and the kids need to get out and earn a living anyway. i take comfort that when the house is repossessed i'll leave smelling fantastic!

T

p.s. sign me up for a couple of bars a month.

Since i know that the easiest way to deal with temptation is to give in, my soaps arrived today, ostensibly for the next 3 months, but we'll see how that works out. i let them 'mix it up' because other than the 3 soaps of theirs i have and the kind inclusion of enabling samples each time - i have no clue.

The way it works is you fill out a form and give them a rough idea of your preferences - obviously 3 of mine were easy as i bought them before. But some of the others were really inventive, so i'll mention that 2 were well aligned with the things i use anyway - Duke and Sandpiper both got HRH approval, and a blasting citrus one with menthol which i'd never considered. HRH likes that and the menthol sample too.
Since i live in the humid armpit of Texas, i shave with menthol soap but never considered showering with it.

Thanks to dangerousdon - this is easy, fast shipping, everything i like about things i know nothing about.

T

Back