The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Somali Rose

LNHC

Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations
Artisan Retailer
Just a heads up to y'all. I can no longer get Somali Rose fragrance, so if it's on your love list you might want to pick some up while I still have some. Right now I only have enough to make a tiny batch of post shave elixir. I'll have this made once I receive my shipment of supplies.

Here's what's left
8 full size tubs in the premium formula
4 sample sizes in the premium formula
1 in post shave elixir
9 full size bath soaps
3 sample size bath soaps

I thought I'd give y'all first dibs.

Happy Wednesday 😊

💞 Lisa

I put in an order yesterday. Seriously...after I purchase a sample and discover how great this stuff is...I just had to. Sorry it's going away...but glad I can enjoy it while I can.

Yes, of course.
Whew!

I was panicking a bit when I read this. I don't know where I got the notion, but I am pretty sure someone told me it's your top selling scent in shaving?

Well, the replacement has some big shoes to fill. In agreeance with Don, I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next.

So I have been to your site, Lisa, and I swear I saw the Somali Rose in the original clay go out of stock forever. That was some time ago.

I was on eBay looking around and one of the suggestions ebay proposed for me was ... LNHC Somali Rose in the original clay version. What?!? There were, magically, 3 sample pucks left. Grabbed those 3 real quick. Now I feel like I just won the lotto.

What a good day!

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back