The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Softball bat vs Baseball bat?

The Monkey

"I See the Good in Every Shave"
Legacy
I know nothing about sports but my 10 year old insists on playing softball this year. The list of equipment we have to buy has my head spinning. Helmet w/face guard, glove, infield mask, cleats and a bat. Got everything except the bat. Researching things I know she needs a 31 inch -11 size bat. Well went looking today (beside the heart attack from the price range) I couldnt tell the difference between the baseball and softball bats. Most of them look the same. There must be something obvious that I'm missing as the coach stressed to make sure we got the correct one.

Hey, you’re the one who posted in the barbershop!!!

The above only goes up to 30 inch. So if coach is adamant on 31 inches either tell him to shove it, as one inch really won't matter. Or just get this one

Easton Amethyst -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat | 31 inch / 20 oz | 2019 | 1 Piece Aluminum | ALX50 Alloy | Comfort Grip | Certification 1.20 BPF / 98 mph | ASA/USSSA/NSA/ISA/ISF Amazon.com : EASTON Amethyst -11 Fastpitch Softball Bat | 2019 | 1 Piece Aluminum | ALX50 Alloy | Comfort Grip | Certification 1.20 BPF / 98 mph | ASA / USSSA / NSA / ISA / ISF : Sports & Outdoors

Yes I realize there is probably a joke in there somewhere

baseball and softball bats also differ in diameter. Youth league bats and softball bats have similar barrel diameters of 2-1/4 inches. On the other hand, baseball bats are slightly bigger with a 2-5/8 inches measurement in diameter.

Wow...that was a very engaging and captivating presenter!

Seriously...Why do people feel the need for a program to speak for them? Is it really so awful to hear your self speak?

Wow...that was a very engaging and captivating presenter!

Seriously...Why do people feel the need for a program to speak for them? Is it really so awful to hear your self speak?
Few people know this, but I pay a voice-over actor for my shaving videos.

Back