The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Soap Commander - Recreation

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Soap Commander released their new scent today 'Recreation'

https://soapcommander.com/collections/shaving-soaps/products/recreation-shaving-soap

After reading the main notes I felt no choice but to order it! I am a Soap Commander fanboy and this is the first year I did not do the Seasonal Scent Crew, and to be honest I have missed it! But I was running out of room where I store my Soap Commander and due to not being able to devote enough time to the reviews when picking the scent I opted to not do it this year. Anyways back to the soap.

Here is the description from the website:

Introducing our Summer 2018 scent..."Recreation"

RECREATION was crafted as an attempt to capture the warm and sweet scent of the season with the delightful and refreshing tropical combo of Mango, Mandarin, and Dates. This delightful fragrance blend will have your senses ready to enjoy some time off, embracing all the best that Summer has to offer.

RECREATION can be defined as "refreshment of strength and spirits after work". We believe that this much needed time away from work not only makes a rested leader but a well-rounded person who is able to lead by example.

I am looking forward to this one. Anyone else?

Not a fan of Tropical scents myself. Anything beyond coconut or lime. Don't care for fruity.

Back