The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

So what gives?

Somnos

In the Arms of Angels
IN MEMORIAM
Veteran
So Mrs S. was out at the thrift store today and scooped me this beauty for a whopping $1.99...yes, I am doing the S thing and she didn’t ask me...but I look on the Bay and these are going for way more money! What gives? Yes...that is the Monkey Pucks new home! :p
CB83E0B6-1D0A-4130-A9B4-CC4B4573F994.jpegF912B90A-1165-4264-B3DC-A6FF1493805C.jpeg

As mugs go it is pretty roomy and I am looking forward to giving it a go. Made by Franklin Toiletry Co Inc.

Holy smokes! Yeah I spotted the sets on the net. Well this one will do for now...LOL. Why am I not surprised @Spider has a monster brush to go with the monster razor and mug!

Let’s not forget to acknowledge the wonderful Mrs Somnos for scooping up the wonderful mug. It seems those mugs find their way to at least one neighborhood antique store, and eventually end up at a good price. I picked one up for my nephew 3 years ago along with a brush which was rehabilitate and gifted this year to my reindeer buddy.

Great addition to you den sir!

Congrats. That's a nice mug. Definitely a classy home for the monkey puck.
Perhaps a better fitting one?
f846cbfb6ffec0c672afc00212758253.jpg

Mrs S is an angel who puts up with a lion’s share of my BS! Also has a keen eye for razors and accessories at a cheap price! I am blessed!

Back