The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Sneaky PIF

A couple of days ago @ShaveMD sneaked in a sizable PIF in a strange location (I think it was BST). Not wanting to seem greedy, I gave others some time to respond first (like almost 4 seconds). :p Well, there were no takers during the early morning of Easter eve and so I replied and got it. The package arrived today (or should I say truckload). :eek:

DSC03172.jpg

Now just so you other members don't think that I am hoarding shaving supplies in addition to toilet paper, hand sanitizers, face masks, and gloves, I actually had planned to give most of it away . I have a couple of folks just beginning to learn about soaps and aftershaves and so the samples and the big bottle of Hipster will be going to them. The CBL and Striling soaps along with one of the WK toners will be going over to Europe where folks at a shaving forum just recently discovered CBL soaps and were interested in some other soaps and AS from our side of the pond. As for the Haslingers, the other WK toner, and the Eleven samples, well THEY'RE MINE, ALL MINE AND NOBODY GETS THEM!!!!!👿👿👿

Thanks @ShaveMD. This was very generous of you.

Back