The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

ShaveMD Release today.

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre
Announcement of the release of the Tribute to ShaveMD aka Mark.

Ok so the labels for the ShaveMD have landed so we are going to make it live on the website at 4 pm EST TODAY!
I’m sorry for the last minute notice but as you all know I’m moving to my new location so I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. I’ll be able to take orders starting today and shipping them until Monday the 25th till 3pm. Anyone ordering after that date can order but the order cannot be shipped until our move is complete and we are set up to fulfill orders which I’m thinking will be somewhere between August 2nd to the 5th.
So the ShaveMD is an F Base Shave Soap and the Aroma Blend is made of Organic Italian Lemon EO, Organic Italian Lime EO and Ginger EO with a touch of Organic Green Mint Absolute. It is by no means a cold feeling soap but it’s very fresh, clean and refreshing and to quote Marks description, he referred to it as his custom made “ Ginger Ale “ Shave soap and Splash.
Also what’s cool about the matching Skin Food Splash is it can be used with many other shave soaps as well. Especially any that are citrus forward.
As you know a good portion of the proceeds will be going to Marks favorite charity which is the Ronald Mc Donald House for Kids.

Thank you Mark for your friendship, support and encouragement throughout the years and RIP my friend

An thank you Cadre as well.

Frank

94A8B2B4-3833-492A-971A-1A4E057CB4FF.jpeg

CCF7354B-B4DB-4922-A765-11F999631C35.jpeg

I did not know Shave MD, so I’m sorry for your loss, but it sounds like a fantastic tribute to him! And wonderful that Ronald McDonald House will be a beneficiary. Just secured my pair! Have a wonderful day and may it be a successful release for all things mentioned!

I did not know Shave MD, so I’m sorry for your loss, but it sounds like a fantastic tribute to him! And wonderful that Ronald McDonald House will be a beneficiary. Just secured my pair! Have a wonderful day and may it be a successful release for all things mentioned!

Just ordered a set as well. I didn't have the pleasure of knowing Mark but my thoughts are with his friends and family. The scent sounds fantastic!

Thank you very much for the support! I’m sure Mark is smiling down on us. 🦅💚

Hello Cadre
Announcement of the release of the Tribute to ShaveMD aka Mark.

Ok so the labels for the ShaveMD have landed so we are going to make it live on the website at 4 pm EST TODAY!
I’m sorry for the last minute notice but as you all know I’m moving to my new location so I wanted to get it up as soon as possible. I’ll be able to take orders starting today and shipping them until Monday the 25th till 3pm. Anyone ordering after that date can order but the order cannot be shipped until our move is complete and we are set up to fulfill orders which I’m thinking will be somewhere between August 2nd to the 5th.
So the ShaveMD is an F Base Shave Soap and the Aroma Blend is made of Organic Italian Lemon EO, Organic Italian Lime EO and Ginger EO with a touch of Organic Green Mint Absolute. It is by no means a cold feeling soap but it’s very fresh, clean and refreshing and to quote Marks description, he referred to it as his custom made “ Ginger Ale “ Shave soap and Splash.
Also what’s cool about the matching Skin Food Splash is it can be used with many other shave soaps as well. Especially any that are citrus forward.
As you know a good portion of the proceeds will be going to Marks favorite charity which is the Ronald Mc Donald House for Kids.

Thank you Mark for your friendship, support and encouragement throughout the years and RIP my friend

An thank you Cadre as well.

Frank

View attachment 89062

View attachment 89061

Got my order in. Well done Frankie, well done.
He'd be happy and humbled by this for sure.

Shave well in the Heavens, Mark D. RIP.....

UPDATE:

Thank you for all the ShaveMD orders Cadre! We are about 3/4 through the entire batch sales wise. So Marks Charity will do well.

For those that ordered we got about half the orders out as the labels arrived in yesterdays mail. So the rest will go out on Friday as tomorrow I'm in the CBD Labs working.

Kind regards and thank you for your support!

Frank

Last edited:
Got mine today! That was super fast shipping! You knocked it out of the park on this one! I love your F Base and this scent is right up my alley. Well done!

Got mine today! That was super fast shipping! You knocked it out of the park on this one! I love your F Base and this scent is right up my alley. Well done!

Does it smell like Ginger Ale?

It does indeed

@Scuttlesoap

Thank you for the order and we have been working hard to get all the orders out before moving to our new location.

@Spider

Thank you and yours will go out today as well.

On the scent, I think Mark nailed it with his description of " Ginger Ale " and I'm very happy to share what he called his new " Summer Scent " I hope you both enjoy it!

Thanks for the support and kind regards!

Hot out there so stay safe!

Frank 🙂 (y)

Back