The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Shave Post #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean1479

Shave Newbie
Counting backwards here. Since TSC finds it necessary for me to post 35 times, I guess I'll post redundant irrelevant topics so you can burn a hole in your brain reading these and waste 30 seconds of your life you'll never get back

Counting backwards here. Since TSC finds it necessary for me to post 35 times, I guess I'll post redundant irrelevant topics so you can burn a hole in your brain reading these and waste 30 seconds of your life you'll never get back
Sean,

What is your favorite Artisan soap?

Do you prefer Boar, Badger, Horse, or synthetic?

What is your favorite Aftershave?

Do you like vintage items?

What is your favorite DE Blade?

Do you like stropping with a hanging strop vs paddle strop?

What is your favorite Travel setup?

How far would you drive to pick up that one Item you really want, but can't get it shipped?

Do you like Coffee black or with cream?

What state are you from? ANY WETSHAVERS on TSC from there?

Loads of great post options! We'd love to see you active and chatting with us! I promise we are a great group and we don't bite!

Best,

Matt

Matt Look at chads post LOL
Well, I was trying to give him an opportunity to make quality posts and to reel it back a bit.... Still a shame he thought it was necessary to post that? Was he trying to sell something on the BST?

I PMed him and gave him a friendly heads up that his ads would be pulled, but that I was interested in one of the things he was selling. His response was "...I spend my time shaving, not posting stuff on the internet". After seeing this post that he started I decided I didn't need any of his stuff.

He did manage to break 3 different BST rules with his listings which I thought was very impressive. 😂

I PMed him and gave him a friendly heads up that his ads would be pulled, but that I was interested in one of the things he was selling. His response was "...I spend my time shaving, not posting stuff on the internet". After seeing this post that he started I decided I didn't need any of his stuff.

He did manage to break 3 different BST rules with his listings which I thought was very impressive. 😂
LOL, I guess if he spends all his time shaving, he is either terrible at it, or a Wookie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back