The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Share your Graphic T-Shirt!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Lately I have been on a graphic T-Shirt kick. Just tired of the same old one color pocketed tee. So I am on the look for some good ones. So let's see them...what are some of your favorite graphic T-shits?

My wife bought me this one the other day...and yes, I wear it!

I usually wear some fun t-shirts on the weekend. I will contribute to this thread!

Given that I work from home, my regular workday wardrobe is rife with t-shirts in the summer. I'll have to share some, but I have some favorites for sure ...

One with an outline of the state of Wisconsin that says, "Welcome to Beeradise" ... several Drink Wisconsinbly shirts, one with a portrait of Shakespeare on it that says, "Prose before Hoes."

Given that I work from home, my regular workday wardrobe is rife with t-shirts in the summer. I'll have to share some, but I have some favorites for sure ...

One with an outline of the state of Wisconsin that says, "Welcome to Beeradise" ... several Drink Wisconsinbly shirts, one with a portrait of Shakespeare on it that says, "Prose before Hoes."

OMG! You have to show us!

I have just been getting into socks. I'll sport my banana ones thursday

If you are willing to wait for them...Zulily has a lot for good prices. Same with graphic Tees also.

Just picked this guy up yesterday! I love Rick and Morty and if you have no idea what I am talking about...just try a couple episodes! I won't apologize for it...but I never grew out of my teen-age years!

Just picked this guy up yesterday! I love Rick and Morty and if you have no idea what I am talking about...just try a couple episodes! I won't apologize for it...but I never grew out of my teen-age years!

I still love cartoons!

My sis-in-law sent me this Tee Shirt yesterday...Just saying...my in-laws love me!

That's good!
I'm going to have to dig out a few more for photos. I used to get all kinds of them because my family knew me so well haha!

You and all your Hawaii shirts. Well I'm supporting my Alma mater.

Go Griffins!

See that window behind me in my office. That's where I stare out and watch people golf while I cry because I'm stuck in my office.

Back