The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Seaforth Fleur de France (FdF) now has Aftershave and EdP

Luecke3262

“I am the Grail Razor Hunter”
Hobbyist
I just got an email that Seaforth Fleur de France now has Aftershave and EdP to go with their soap! It's pretty cool that a fellow wetshaver and chemical engineer helped them to put together the Aftershave base.

Looks like this will be in the shopping cart for me soon! How about you?

The email:
It’s becoming a red-hot summer, and nothing beats feeling (and smelling) as clean as leaving the barbershop.
Unfortunately, a daily hot-towel treatment at the barbershop isn’t in the cards.
Or is it?
Remember the Fleur de France (FdF) Shaving Soap we launched in May?
We heard your requests for more. Introducing the full experience with alcohol aftershave, EDT, and bath soap.
A wet shaver (who’s also a chemical engineer) reached out and helped me troubleshoot the last remaining matching products.
Fleur de France wasn't meshing with witch hazel as its liquid base. We both learned alcohol was the best option for the scent, meaning a new base for the aftershave splash!

Fleur de France​

Fleur de France is a classic part of Seaforth’s Four Seasons Collection.
We revitalized the vintage scent so you can enjoy a French barbershop with a more modern feel.
Clean citrus, fresh jasmine, and light musk combine for an unbelievably fresh and vibrant scent for warmer weather.
Scent includes: Geranium, Citron, Rosemary, Jasmine, Lavender, Coumarin, Oakmoss & White Musk.
In addition to shaving soap, we now offer:
  • Alcohol-based Aftershave Splash - The most requested addition to our collection. Alcohol dries quickly, allowing the scent to shine through while moisturizers keep skin healthy
  • Eau de Toilette - Extend the scent of your morning shave well into the afternoon
  • Bath Soap - Perhaps the best bath soap scent we’ve released. As YouTuber Latherhog said “FdF smells like it should be in a luxury resort & spa”

1658154684345.png

Back