The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Seaforth Black Watch release!

Luecke3262

“I am the Grail Razor Hunter”
Hobbyist
Surprise! I’m excited about this one! Scent: jasmine, plum and incense notes work well with the leather and woods to create a timeless and refined scent.

Last edited:
I’m behind one scent from them already, I need to pick up FdF and their cologne offerings. It’ll be quite the order from me next month!

Excited for this! Always been curious about the Black Watch brand and the scent sounds great.
I have seen the Black Watch aftershave on ebay, but had never thought of picking any up, because I always assumed it was some random aftershave produced for a gift set or something. Now I know that it was a Seaforth brand and this is really cool!

Ummm ok I have an admission. And yes it is that good! This was the soap I was asked to evaluate by Dennis

Now that you can tell us about the soap, can you speak more to the scent notes? I’m having trouble “visualizing” in my mind’s nose how the scent of this one comes together

Surprise! I’m excited about this one! Scent: jasmine, plum and incense notes work well with the leather and woods to create a timeless and refined scent.

gonna have to try this one

I'm trying to figure out why a brand named Seaforth would do a Black Watch item.
Seaforth Highlanders wore MacKenzie tartan, Black Watch the government/Campbell tartan. Completely different regiments.

See y'all think about soap bases and scents, while this is the stuff that keeps me up at night :)

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I'm trying to figure out why a brand named Seaforth would do a Black Watch item.
Seaforth Highlanders wore MacKenzie tartan, Black Watch the government/Campbell tartan. Completely different regiments.

See y'all think about soap bases and scents, while this is the stuff that keeps me up at night :)

I never much minded the naming conventions as long as it smells good hehehe
1662695948322.gif

My new Wallace soap smells like FREEDOM!

Back