The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Schick proline ac blades

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Hello all are these blades any good? Thought of getting some to try since they are cheaper than the feather ac blades. The feather blades are all i have ever tried. Just got a kamisori a few weeks ago that uses ac blades also are kai blades any good? I am new to the ac blades and know Nothing about them.. Thanks for any and all info.

@Jaro1069 I was wondering if you or any other Cadre member has a good source for these blades? Not a thread hijack, just a question. I have an iKon El Jefe inbound and have stocked up on some Feather Professional AC blades but would like to grab a couple of the 20s for review.

Bull Goose, Try a blade, Connaught, probably others... also eBay.
eBay I have seen but they are all coming from Japan so maybe I’ll get them in September. Just ordered a bunch of stuff from Connaught...didn’t look. You have a line on cheap? I just got Feather Professionals at $15 Canadian with free shipping off Amazon and that took a day. Good price seeing every other shop up here charges between $28-32...

Well the 10 blades sampler from Jason at Try-a-Blade is coming so we’ll go from there.

@Jaro1069 I was wondering if you or any other Cadre member has a good source for these blades? Not a thread hijack, just a question. I have an iKon El Jefe inbound and have stocked up on some Feather Professional AC blades but would like to grab a couple of the 20s for review.
I agree with what @Spider said i mean i still havent gotten any of the proline yet myself either so honestly im not a good one to ask but im sure the other members will gladly comment just like Spider did. thanks for the assist !!

shearworld is in new york and carries them p30 for 19.95
Only place I have found them reasonably cheap was Ebay but I bought a big pack. I think there were 10 packs of 20 blades in it. Have given several away and 2 were intercepted by the USPS demon here locally. I think I have a few packs left maybe next time we should all group buy one big box

I have two 20 packs inbound from Japan at $18 Canadian...should arrive in September...😂

When I tried the Vector I think I tried one of the Feathers, one of the guarded blades (mistake with the Vector), and the Proline. Man I got a great shave with the Proline!

The prolines I got were 30 in each pack instead of the Feather and Kai 15-20 in a pack. That makes the prolines a bit cheaper per blade than the others if you find them under 20$ a pack

I have two 20 packs inbound from Japan at $18 Canadian...should arrive in September...😂
Well now the ten pack of ACs arrived from Try a Blade AND the two P20 packs arrived today...11 days total from Japan direct...not bad at all!

Back