The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Scent Alert !!

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
I received news earlier that it looks like Master Wellcomb is going to stop manufacturing ....
Right now it looks like the Master Bay Rum is still 40 bucks for a gallon but I am sure that will go up if it's true......
Just wanted to let you guys know.....

It's good stuff. I'm actually surprised you can still find any of it. It was posted about a year ago that Master was bought out and their entire barber line was no longer being produced. I stocked up on all their aftershaves last year from the barber supply in Vegas, as I couldn't find any of it online.

It's good stuff. I'm actually surprised you can still find any of it. It was posted about a year ago that Master was bought out and their entire barber line was no longer being produced. I stocked up on all their aftershaves last year from the barber supply in Vegas, as I couldn't find any of it online.
Someone in another neighborhood mentioned what I wrote here yesterday.. I thought I remembered you saying something similar prior to the Vegas Con last year but wasn't certain so I just wanted to reiterate the point... The person said they saw the gallons yesterday for 40 so I guess that's good that its still available somewhere and hasn't gone completely crazy priced yet....

Back