The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

scales

what exactly do you want to know?
im trying to find a specific type of scales, but cant seem to find a picture of them. i posted a video of the scales i was trying to get but it was removed. so im tryin to figure out how i can get those particular scales without having to post said video here on the forums. all i know is they were pretty nice looking albalone scales that i would like to get sometime in the future. so i was was trying to find the "scale guy" of the forums so we could discuss it further.

We used to refer work to Doc226, but I'm not certain if he is still working or not. His website has disappeared. @BarberDave do you know if Alfredo is still working?

@The Cutthroat Journey who did your abalone scales? can you provide a referral to @novicewetshaver ?

I'd look at doing them for you, but I don't have the workbench setup and I'm just plainly too busy. :ROFLMAO:
As far as I know. He joined here but is not active. You may try bb

i was able to get ahold of the guys email who made the video and i emailed him aboutt the scales. thanks! we can close this thread. thanks!!

We used to refer work to Doc226, but I'm not certain if he is still working or not. His website has disappeared. @BarberDave do you know if Alfredo is still working?

@The Cutthroat Journey who did your abalone scales? can you provide a referral to @novicewetshaver ?

I'd look at doing them for you, but I don't have the workbench setup and I'm just plainly too busy. :ROFLMAO:
Long Shaving did my work. He can be contacted on Instagram.

I'd look at doing them for you, but I don't have the workbench setup and I'm just plainly too

Doc226 restored an Erik Anton Berg razor forme last month including new bone scales. It was pictured here in the SOTD.
He did a great job. Yes his website is gone but as of a month ago he was still working his magic on straight razors.

Back