The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Saw a New maker of hand sanitizer..

Per their website, they also have a 7oz Hand Sanitizer Gel with Aloe & Glycerine for $4. But minimum order is 6.

@Jaro1069 where did you find it?

Per their website, they also have a 7oz Hand Sanitizer Gel with Aloe & Glycerine for $4. But minimum order is 6.

Amazon has an 8 ounce for under $8 and a 4 oz for $4.31 but the wipe reviews say they are dry and this was the only gel review.
"Leaves my hands feeling gross and slimy. Takes a lot of water to get rid of the slimy. Worst sanitizer I have used"

Amazon has an 8 ounce for under $8 and a 4 oz for $4.31 but the wipe reviews say they are dry and this was the only gel review.
"Leaves my hands feeling gross and slimy. Takes a lot of water to get rid of the slimy. Worst sanitizer I have used"
My guess is they slathered it on like normal hand sanitizer that evaporates completely. This has aloe and glycerin to keep your hands moisturized. Too much and yeah, you got sticky hands. Same thing happens if you use too much sanitizer from Stirling.

My guess is they slathered it on like normal hand sanitizer that evaporates completely. This has aloe and glycerin to keep your hands moisturized. Too much and yeah, you got sticky hands. Same thing happens if you use too much sanitizer from Stirling.
Maybe, I'm just the messenger. You asked where to buy just 1...... Amazon

You asked where to buy just 1...... Amazon
Careful now..... the only thing I asked was where he found it. But, I appreciate the info, obviously. Amazon prices seem quite a bit higher in this instance. I wonder if the local price matches the Williams website price.

It was in Walmart. and if i remember correctly the price was like 2.99 and 3.49 for the different types

Careful now..... the only thing I asked was where he found it. But, I appreciate the info, obviously. Amazon prices seem quite a bit higher in this instance. I wonder if the local price matches the Williams website price.
honestly walmart had it for cheaper than the website..

I have more than enough sanitizer (I make my own by the gallon) but I would buy some just to have for kicks-n-giggles. I did end up buying a pump bottle of some stuff made with a sanitizing chemical other than alcohol...OMG what a shocking experience. My wife and I squirted some in our hands when we returned to the car and began rubbing on,unto find the stuff wasn’t evaporating like an alcohol based formula would. 5 minutes later I was able to turn the car on and drive. When used in the right amount (not a full pump) it isn’t bad. I mixed it 60/40 with 200 proof ETOH and it is still too slimy to evaporate, I imagine the Williams to be like that. I guess the polymers used to thicken the gel don’t break easy on the skin, unless it has a huge amount of glycerin...

guess I’ll keep my eyes open for the stuff.

I have more than enough sanitizer (I make my own by the gallon) but I would buy some just to have for kicks-n-giggles. I did end up buying a pump bottle of some stuff made with a sanitizing chemical other than alcohol...OMG what a shocking experience. My wife and I squirted some in our hands when we returned to the car and began rubbing on,unto find the stuff wasn’t evaporating like an alcohol based formula would. 5 minutes later I was able to turn the car on and drive. When used in the right amount (not a full pump) it isn’t bad. I mixed it 60/40 with 200 proof ETOH and it is still too slimy to evaporate, I imagine the Williams to be like that. I guess the polymers used to thicken the gel don’t break easy on the skin, unless it has a huge amount of glycerin...

guess I’ll keep my eyes open for the stuff.
I haven't tried the Williams yet. I got it more for the fact of its made by Williams than anything. Also I think I have some of the stuff you are talking about being slimy.. If I'm not mistaken I think it says something like professional strength or something like that on the front...

Back