The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Saponificio Varesino Shave Soap Samples

DEMan

Shave Member
Good Evening to all. Does anyone know where I could purchase samples of Saponificio Varesino shave soap to see if I like them before committing to a whole tin. Thank you. DEMan.

You may want to check maggard's razors, if they dont have any i'm not sure who would actually sell the samples of there soaps. SV's does provide samples of the scents just not the soaps

I checked Shave Dash they don't have the soaps I'm looking to try. One is Desert Vetiver and the other is 70th Anniversary. Thank's MilkCrate!

I checked Shave Dash they don't have the soaps I'm looking to try. One is Desert Vetiver and the other is 70th Anniversary. Thank's MilkCrate!
The SV site has the sample aftershaves at Shaving & Beard Care Travel Sample Set

You could use an unscented soap with these samples to get an idea of the scents. Maggards doesn’t sell samples of SV soaps that I have seen. I would like to try soap and AS samples of 70th and Desert Vetiver myself.

Back