The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Salt Lake City

For those of you who li e in the Salt Lake City area, the mini moustache (that was in the fashion place mall at the end of last year) told me that they are opening a Salt Lake store in City Creek August 1st.
They didn't know exactly where, but thought they would be close to the AOS store.

For those of you who li e in the Salt Lake City area, the mini moustache (that was in the fashion place mall at the end of last year) told me that they are opening a Salt Lake store in City Creek August 1st. \nThey didn\'t know exactly where, but thought they would be close to the AOS store.
\n\nYup I was down in Orem not to long ago and was advised. I think it\'s great!

Great...now the Utah guys are talking amongst themselves!
1f61c.png

IT'S OPEN!
Just walked through the store. It is beautiful...
Smells are wonderful. Well worth your time to go take a nice stroll.

True, what's making the SW such a hotbed for shaving?

I would love to come to Utah and visit sometime. And I’ll figure out someway to get barbecue there too! As a matter of fact, I had BBQ for dinner tonight. So many good BBQ restaurants here in Kansas City. I’m learning about shaving from you guys, I’ll teach you guys about barbecue!

I am making a drive into the city next Saturday! So excited!!!

Back