The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange 2022

Rudolph

Santa's Favorite Reindeer
Hello Shaving Cadre! I hope you all are happy and healthy! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? My name is Rudolph. You may remember me from that time I helped Santa deliver presents due to my glowing red nose! I love playing reindeer games and helping Santa every year deliver toys. Santa reached out to me and told me that The Shaving Cadre community has been on the nice list and another gift exchange is in order. Did you know that Santa shaves 10 months out of the year? He only needs two months to get his magical beard in place, Sadly yesterday was his last shave as it is time to get ready for Christmas. Santa is so impressed by all of the talk, banter, camaraderie, videos, PIFs, and all the other acts of kindness going on here! Do you want to play? I have talked with the owners and they are on board! This should be a lot of fun! And I even got permission from Santa himself to help ensure that these gifts are delivered on time! He wants to come home after a long day delivering presents, and look at the photos and hopefully videos of the awesome gifts that are exchanged at TSC.

Take a look at last year's fun:

So here are the details for 2022:

You must have at least 50 posts to participate and have a clear understanding of the TOU at TSC, and you must be a registered member for at least 90 days prior to signing up; this will ensure there is enough opportunity for your Reindeer Buddy to be able to personalize their gift. If you have recently joined the forum within the last 90 days AND have already hit the 50 post requirement, please message me privately before signing up so I can get approval.
$20 minimum for purchase, but please remember this isn't about simply exchanging gifts or hoping to receiving an expensive gift, it is supposed to be fun! Some gifts given/received are well over the $20 mark and that is fine.
You are encouraged to include something from your corner of the world/country. One of the great things about TSC is that people are from all around. Santa thinks including something small from your hometown makes the gift a little more special.
So you want to play? Comment here that you want to play and add your name to the list! Then send a message to Me... Rudolph! With the following:

Name
Address
email address
Cell phone number in case I need to text you. It is a very busy time of year and I promise to NOT call you, but I might text you!
Will you ship internationally
Acknowledge that you read the rules
Items postmarked for international 11/30, and 12/07 domestic
Must send email tracking to me Rudolph so I can notify your recipient of when their package should arrive!
No opening until Christmas Day, photos are required, videos encouraged. If you open your gift before Christmas day you run the risk of being on the naughty list and NOT being able to participate next year.
Remember this is supposed to be fun!
TSC takes no responsibility for lost packages.

Important Dates

10/15/2022 thru 10/23/2022 I will communicate to you who your recipient is. Keep it a secret!
10/23/2022 thru 11/30/2022 Shopping and snooping time. Work with me, and I will send a secret messages to your secret pal
11/30/2022 All international packages must be shipped and tracking numbers sent to me, I encourage you to wrap the gift you send
12/07/2022 All domestic packages must be shipped and tracking number sent to me, I encourage you to wrap the gift you send
12/07/2022 OR 11/30/2022 thru 12/24/2022 gaze at your package, and wonder what's inside. But no peeking!
12/24/2022 count down the hours, minutes, and even seconds!
12/25/2022 if you celebrate the Christmas holiday enjoy the festivities with your family and when you have a moment open the package, maybe record it, but you must take pictures! If you don't celebrate the Christmas holiday please wait until the 25th to open your gift and please post pictures and or a video.

*Disclaimer: TSC is not responsible for any packages that are lost, or any packages that are not sent. These take a lot of work, and with everything going on in the world WE highly encourage that you ship EARLY! Pay insurance! And understand your gift might not arrive.

So who wants to play in my reindeer games? For our annual tradition The Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Gift Exchange!

*** Copy and paste list below ***

1. dangerousdon
2. Luecke3262 and Iryna wants to be in the Ladies exchange if there is one.

Already?!?! Wow, I’m so excited! pm tomorrow. Little busy with Bingo right now…

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider
4. NurseDave

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. BarberDave

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. BarberDave
6. Majorrich

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. BarberDave
6. Majorrich
7.novicewetshaver

Let the reindeer games begin...[but with less Ben Afflek]

1. dangerousdon
3. Spider
4. NurseDave
5. BarberDave
6. Majorrich
7.novicewetshaver
8. OpusX

Cool. I am thinking of signing up. I'm gonna wait a few days though I think and let things hopefully settle down with my home life first and make sure I can participate. I know I will do the Christmas card exchange I think if and when it gets going this year....

Back