The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

River Lake Razor

Last week I bought a River Lake knock off of the Murder Futur razor. At first I thought it was a well made razor and an outstanding buy for $12.00. It wasn't. It's a piece of junk. As I started to us it I quickly learned that it is impossible to get the blade lined up properly and the razor itself is very poorly made as the gap between the cap and the base is different on both sides. Don't make the same mistake I did. I'm going to throw it in the trash.

Murder Futur?! Things have gotten violent in the shave world. ?

It appears to be a rebranded knockoff import, also known as the Q-Shave or Ming Shi.

They are not the best quality, but some folks do get good shaves from them. Sorry it didn’t work out for you!

Murder Futur?! Things have gotten violent in the shave world. ?

It appears to be a rebranded knockoff import, also known as the Q-Shave or Ming Shi.

They are not the best quality, but some folks do get good shaves from them. Sorry it didn’t work out for you!
Poor Bill, I need to get with him and show how to navigate the site and "edit" his posts when he needs too............. I saw that and knew it would be spotted ???

I have a Ming-Shi 2000s and really like it. Not sure if it is all the same rebranded product. Sorry yours is crap. Please let us know what you decide to buy next

Back