The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Rich Goes to his 40th High School Reunion

Majorrich

"I have Always been Rich"
Veteran
Legacy
Our high school has a tradition that all of our reunions are scheduled for the 4th of July (or really close). This is because the town shuts down and has a street fair and there are numerous local venues. Quite often multiple years will gang together and hold a reunion as our classes used to be pretty small. (Mine was relatively large at 120 some people) This year maybe 25 people showed up for our formal reunion dinner and we had a great night of reminiscing over our hijinks. Some of them long forgotten. I had forgotten we caused a young science teacher to quit before completing her first year at our school. As i recall, if she hadn’t reacted so much when we pulled our first few pranks, it would have gone much better for her. I found I have not aged as badly as I had expected. I also believe I was the only one photographed having played with the blue icing on the cake. A classmate brought his two young daughters and sat at our table and we were playing “blue tongue”
A8403594-4EBC-43D3-BF3F-A0ADCCA6F5BA.jpeg69DA64DA-EB4A-4E52-A11D-FF4E413C8A55.jpeg8745C08C-8ABD-4F6A-A53B-5BF7B454BFC1.jpeg

I found I have not aged as badly as I had expected.

Rich...put everyone else to shame at how much better you look than them! 🤪 Now as far as the blue tongue thing goes...Act your age mister! 🤪 Looks like you had a great time!

Followed along on FB. I hope every one of them is a new subscriber to your channel!

Looks like a great time. I'm always the guy at the reunions that remembers all the things everyone did from kindergarten on up and embarrass them in front of their wives.

Back